Filtras 1,25 "Šviesiai mėlynas Nr.82A, EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC
The color of light blue really supports watching the high clouds on Mars. The contrast increases. The dark red structures will be shown even darker, so this is the perfect filter for watching the big red Flecks on the gas planet Jupiter. The rings of Saturn will be accentuated, the structures of the Venus Atmosphere will be even finer.
What ist a color Filter for and do we really need it ?
Color Filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Color filter
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total height||8 mm|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||11 g|